Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving...What are you thankful for?

Dear Readers, as Thanksgiving draws near we should think about what we're thankful for. The first thing that popped into my head when I asked myself this was "what is there not to be thankful for?" I have wonderful  parents, siblings who are practically  my best friends, That I'm not forced to stay behind a wall keeping me from ever hearing the gospel, the fact that I can be a Christian and not be persecuted! Truth is I have so very, very much to be thankful for and I am, I'm so very happy this thanksgiving *shines with smiles* Thank you for reading now enjoy some pictures....




                                                                    Razzelberry Pie yum!

                                                       Cranberry Cider way better than Apple Cider
                                                                              I edited this pick!
                                
                                                                              That's all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah i love thanksgiving : ) Hope you have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jenna,
    Yep,me too and may you have a blessed
    Thanksgiving as well :)
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete