Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Contest! (Please Read)

My Dear Faithful Readers, greetings once again! As posted on the picture above I'm holding a story contest it doesn't matter how you do it or even if it's only a chapter of something you're working (but please nothing less than a chapter)  I wanna see your work the due date shall be 11/26/12 please submit your story in comments or alert me of it's presence on you blog the winner and his or her winning story shall be posted on this blog please I urge you all to at least write a chapter of something for me Happy Writing.
With Kindest Regards
Poem Girl

7 comments:

  1. ok, so i just started working on this story today and I just posted it on my blog, so that is so cool you are having this contest! the story is entitled: Ancestors of the forest:) here is the web address: http://shortstoriesfrombritt.blogspot.com/2012/11/ancestors-of-forest.html thank you for letting me enter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Thanks for entering :)
      I can't wait to read it :D
      Your Friend
      PG

      Delete
  2. Awesome!!!!!!!!
    I will absolutely be entering and here is the link to my writing blog, BTW. :)

    http://raindrops-on-roses-and-ink-on-paper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Abilaine,
    Please alert me when you put it up :)
    Your Friend
    PG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my entry!

    http://raindrops-on-roses-and-ink-on-paper.blogspot.com/2012/11/contest-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Abilaine,
      I enjoyed reading you're really good.
      Your Friend
      Poem Girl

      Delete