Thursday, November 1, 2012

How is Feels

Dear Reader's  Back again I hope you're all getting excited about next weeks project I sure am. Here's a poem I recently found lost deep in the ancient archives called Drafts :)








Creamy clouds and painted sun
Pastel sunset winds sweet hum 
Oh the skies from land to sea
Came and swept right over me
That's the very definition
I gave of my extraordinary condition
Yes this is how it feels to be
Loved by Christ he set me free!
  ~Poem Girl

With Kindest Regards
 Poem Girl

P.S. All Photography credit goes to the the taker of this photo

6 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I love ur blog sooo so much! U r beautiful, inside and out!!! I would love to have u stop by my blog!! Keep up the gr8 work!!

    Smiles,

    Noelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Noelle,
    Thank you, you're to sweet.
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Poem Girl
    You have an award!
    http://pianobookworm.blogspot.com

    Your Friend
    Piano Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Thanks PB!
      Never been awarded before.
      Your Friend
      Poem Girl

      Delete
  4. Aw, i LOVE the poem!! It's SO beautiful <3 I LOVE your blog! I followed :) Have a GREAT day!!

    Kisses,
    Isabelle <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Isabelle,
      Oh that's soooo nice thank you.
      Your Friend
      Poem Girl

      Delete