Friday, November 23, 2012

How I spent my Thanksgiving

Dear Reader's, Ariella and I were talking this morning and she thinks I should write a little about how I spent my Thanksgiving she said "Since I wrote about how I spent my Thanksgiving yesterday (well sorta spent it anyways) then you should write about yours too. Fair's fair." and so here I am and here it goes.







My Thanksgiving
I spent my Thanksgiving at my Grandparents. We started out chatting and helping to get ready to eat and then...well we ate, lots and lots. I helped myself to a little of everything, afterwards my sisters and I began drawing (we all like drawing) and we did that for about twenty minutes I think? Then we played two rounds of Apples to Apples (lots of laughs erupted from many of the answers) In case you were wondering I never won :) When that was finished we watched some super funny Bored Shorts or Kid History/Kid Snippets such as Kid History: Healthy Food. Then there was something about Nerts but it never took off, all that was left was chatting and departure. And that was my Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment