Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lets See What I can Squeeze in Today

The Writers of the Article thank you for reading.

Poetic-Meditations Update (Update by Autumn Brown)
In my last encounter with Poem Girl she mentioned that she soon would be announcing the beginning of her 40's/50's chapter writing contest she hopes that many will enter and she looks forward to reading the entries :) She'd also like the readers to know that the Mystery sample should be expected very soon.









 
InTveIws (Interviews by Summer Green)

Lets begin with...Piano Bookworm thanks for letting me interview you Piano!


 1. What do you want to be when you grow up and if you're already grown up what do you do?

I would like to be a pianist and an author.

2. What inspires you?

God, the Bible, good books, friends and family.

3. Hobbies?

Reading and writing, playing the piano

4. You're favorite kind of story/book?
Historical fiction.

5. Favorite Food?
Tangy Beef Stroganoff and Beef Fajitas.

6. What do you think I look like?
I think you have long, light brown hair and either hazel or blue eyes. You have fair skin and are average height and slender in my mind.

8. What are a few of your dreams?
To have one of my stories published, to go to Israel, and to do what God wants me to do.

9. Are you writing anything if so what's it about? And if not what would you like to write?
I am writing several stories about different things. I like writing historical fiction and fantasy.

10. If you were a book character who would be and how would the plot go?
Ummm, I don't really know. Too many choices.

11. You're ideal pet, down to the last detail.
A loyal, friendly, loving female border collie named Pete.

12. You're favorite book so far. (besides the Bible)
I like waaaaaaay too many books to have an answer to that question.

13. Favorite Bible Verse.
Right now I really like Romans 8:28-29

14. Favorite hairstyle. (only answer this if you're a girl)
I like a part to the side with a side ponytail or a bun. But if I don't have much time I just let my hair hang down.

15. What is the coolest name you can make up?
Morn Brightstar.

16. How did you like this interview?
It was really fun! You did a really good job on the questions.

It was definitely soo fun!
Piano (PB) Bookworm

And now we continue with Brittney Ann I really I really enjoyed reading it!

 
1. What do you want to be when you grow up?

A writer or graphic designer!

2. What inspires you?
My family and the bible

3. Hobbies?
Reading, basketball, writing, and blogging

4. You're favorite kind of story/book?
mystery, suspense, action and adventure :)

5. Favorite Food?
Past, meatloaf, and ICE-CREAM!

6. What do you think I look like?

I imagine a very pretty girl with wavy dark brown hair, light eyes, and a nice tan!

8. What are a few of your dreams?
To be God's servant in every thing I do, and to be a writer!

9. Are you writing anything if so what's it about? And if not what would you like to write?

I would like to write a series about these teenagers who get stuck on an abondoned island:)

10. If you were a book character who would be and how would the plot go?
It be a secret agent, knight, or anything full of adventure! I love adventure!

11. You're ideal pet, down to the last detail.
A black horse with a white mane. I would call him Moonlight

12. You're favorite book so far. (besides the Bible)
Running Out Of Time

13. Favorite Bible Verse.
John 14:6
14. Favorite hairstyle. (only answer this if you're a girl)
A pretty, stylish updo

15. What is the coolest name you can make up?
Mellissa Clair Harrison

16. How did you like this interview?
It was totally AWESOME!


If you would like to be interviewed just click on the Want To Be Interviewed page on the top of the blog.


 Fun Stuff with Snow White


Hey people, A quiz for today’s fun stuff let me know what you get and if you liked it.
Note: whenever you see ISD it means Ice Skating Dreamers. If you’d like to know what Tiramisu click here ---> Tiramisu
For the girls…

Which Ice Skating Dreamer are you?

1. What is your main hobby...

A. Art
B. Cooking
C. Writing
D. Dreaming

2. You’re meeting at Marissa’s you…

A. Grab a cup of Cocoa and sit down on the couch
B. Hand out a cup of Cocoa and sit down on the pillow covered bench
C. Grab a cup of Cocoa and Snuggle down by the fire
D. Grab a cup of Cocoa and share your big idea

3. Karina’s just spilled that she signed you up for the town skating competition you…

A.  Get secretly joyful and start planning out what you’ll wear
B. Get nervous and try to find a way out
C. Put on your skates and proclaim you’re sure Marissa will win
D. Get super excited and do Camel Spins around the lake

4. It’s time to get ready for skating you wear…

A. jeans and a white turtle neck
B. A sweater, skirt, and wool tights
C. Jeggings and a cream colored knee length dress
D. A fur trimmed coat and long fancy skirt

5. it’s a special ISD meeting and Marissa made several different treats you choose…

A. The delicious fudgy chocolate brownies
B. Egg Nog
C. The Homemade Tiramisu
D. Peppermint chocolates

Mostly A’s you’re ~ Bella Frost
Mostly B’s you’re ~ Marissa Ann
Mostly C’s you’re ~Maria Penn
Mostly D’s you’re ~ Karina Joy





6 comments:

  1. I'm not quite sure who I am or who these people are...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you read winter's posts in Ice Skating Dreamers you'll see that they're the characters in her story Marissa's the leader, Bella Frost is the fashion sense artistic one, Maria's the encouraging, writing, best friend to Marissa one, and Karina's the outgoing, dreamer, and super excited all the time one. Let me know if that helped :)
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I think I tied between Bella and Maria..... =P

      Delete
  3. Cool I got Maria Penn too!
    Maybe I should have made her the main character instead?
    Actually no cause she's is like Winter (Winters my fictional character and she's not quite like me I wanted her to be different :))
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Marissa Ann! What would you say Marissa's personality is like? I'm eager to know! Lizard :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silly Sister, she's the leader of the Ice Skating Dreamers
    she's kind and modest and the other members look up to her as an older sister.
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete