Thursday, December 13, 2012

Elevensies!


I've been tagged by the Keller Girls and yes you got it the theme's Elevensies
The Rules:

- If you are tagged/nominated, you must post eleven facts about yourself.


- Then, you must answer the eleven questions the tagger has given you and make eleven questions for the people you are going to tag.

- Next, tag eleven more bloggers.

- Tell the people you tagged that you have tagged them.

- No tagging back
Facts about Me, Poem Girl 

1. I want to see The Hobbit like a certain someone else I know
2. I think Hobbit holes are cute ;)
3. I've read the Hobbit three times
4. I don't want to seem like a copy cat
5. But I really couldn't resist 
6. I like Pink
7. I'm a princess of England
8. I was just kidding about that last one
9. I love soup in Winter and soup in Summer *wink* *wink*
10. My eyes are Blue 
11. I have a pair of boots that make me wanna jump and spin :) 
Questions from the Keller Girls

1.) What is your favorite book?
Hmm I think at the moment it's Nick of Time

2.) Tea or coffee?
Coffee. Tea is just a little to much one way or the other

3.)What is your favorite movie?
Lets see I think maybe....How to Train Your Dragon

4.) What is your favorite vacation spot?
South Dakota we love to visit the "Four Heads" :)

5.) What is your favorite part in Lord Of The Rings?
probably the part when Legolas and Gimmly are counting to see who has killed the most foes. Legolas kills an Elyphant and Gimmly shouts "That still only counts as one!"

6.)Violin or piano?
Violin but I have played the piano

7.) Board Games or Card Games?
Board games 

8.) Horses or cows?
Horses 

9.) What is your favorite ice cream?
Mint Chocolate Chip

10.) Cats or dogs?
Cats and Kittens

11.)Wildflowers or Roses?
Wildflowers 
My Questions

1. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
2.Would you rather have Zandra or Alex as a nick name for Alexandra?
3. Would you rather be in Cathrine's book or Ariella's Journal?
4. Are you going to see the Hobbit in theaters?
5. Do you like Lemonade or Limanade better?
6. Cupcakes or Muffins?
7. If you lived on lake would you canoe or paddle boat?
8. What are a few of your favorite books?
9. Flip Flops or Sandals in Summer?
10. Boots or or Slippers in Winter
11.  Do you like quiz's or stories better?

Who I'm Tagging

Ani @My Blog (if she so chooses) 
and I'm not going to do eleven sorry 
Here's my final girl

Thank you for reading and Thank you Keller Girls for Awarding me!


 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Poem Girl! I'll just add your questions in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol "That STILL only counts as one!!" =D I LOVE that part!! So hilarious!! (My friend, on the other hand, thinks that Legolas is totally annoying... but anyway...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I have to disagree I think Legolas and Gimmly make the prefect team :) anyways yeah my other favorite part I was reminded of when I visited you post for this "What about second breakfast" and then Mary whispers to Pippin "I don't think he know about second breakfast" and Pippin tops it off with "Does he know about dinner?"
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I awarded you!

    http://pianobookworm.blogspot.com/2012/12/long-list-of-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I saw that I'll get it done ASAP.
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete