Sunday, December 30, 2012

Canceled



I've decided to cancel The Article until changes can be made, however I'm still going to post interviews and as a matter of fact I have one for you today....My wonderful friend Becca who is also my new guest blogger filled out one for me so that you can all get to know her.


1. What do you want to be when you grow up and if you're already grown up what do you do? 
I want to be a lot of things but one of my great desires it to be a missionary of the Lord.

2. What inspires you? 
God, my family and friends.. and life ;)

3. Hobbies? 
sports, singing, laughing, dancing, umm.. that's all I can think of for now :P

4. You're favorite kind of story/book? 
story book? Um I don't know if this is what you mean but I love the series of unfortunate events.. :)

5. Favorite Food? 
Fruit! :) and.. nacho dip (Not together) :P

6. What do you think I look like? 
Oh I know what you look like :)

8. What are a few of your dreams? 
Um... to glorify God in everything I do.. and learn to love everyone no matter what

9. Are you writing anything if so what's it about? And if not what would you like to write? 
no.. I am not the best writer sadly

10. If you were a book character who would be and how would the plot go?

11. You're ideal pet, down to the last detail.

12. You're favorite book so far. (besides the Bible)
actually.. If I had to decide I'd have to choose between Geronimo Stilton books :P I know... or The series of unfortunate events :) Oh and you should check out the geronimo stiltons I've liked em' ever since I was like 7 :P so maybe you shouldn't haha

13. Favorite Bible Verse.
 I can't decide so many to choose from I like every one even If they aren't my favorite :)

14. Favorite hairstyle. (only answer this if you're a girl) 
Oh hairstyle.. I have to say down and wavey.. I like mine best that way so far :)

15. What is the coolest name you can make up? 
Oh... I don't know... I can't think now! of course..

16. How did you like this interview? 
I loved it thank you Sarah <3


Another Post in a Bit

No comments:

Post a Comment