Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Contest



Dear Readers I'm having a book cover contest for
 "Cathrine Weatherbane" and "The Traveling Red Umbrella Girl"
I hope at least a few of you will enter.

I want the cover of The Traveling Red Umbrella Girl to be of a girl with a red umbrella...yeah I know that's hardly inventive but it's what I want.

You can do whatever you want with the Cathrine Weatherbane book cover.
Both Books must say "by Antoinette Epaulette" which is going to be my pen name for now :) 

Post the Cover on your blog along with a link to this post.
When you've finished the cover and posted it on your blog leave a link to it in comments on this post otherwise it won't be counted.

The Due Date is...
1/22/13


7 comments:

  1. I entered!!! here is my link~

    http://www.britt-daughteroftheking.blogspot.com/2012/12/another-book-cover-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering Britt!
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://areyouadragonmaster.blogspot.com/2012/12/entry-for-book-covers-of-traveling-red.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm going to check it out!
      Your Friend
      Poem Girl

      Delete
  4. here is my entry, thank you.
    in low res: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1ehcwuiushk6lvh/nDDAuPL2S4
    I hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Eleanor
    Okay now all you have to do is use one of
    those pictures for a book cover and post it on your
    blog :)
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll enter! :D You know where they are. ;)

    ReplyDelete