Friday, January 25, 2013

Two Contests

I'm entering two contests on two different blogs the first...
Brittney Ann's Header Contest on Designed to Inspire


The Second
Ireland's Caption Contest on A Pearl of Great Price

my entry 
 Parents, don't give your kids scissors.
(Sorry I just had to edit this stuff in)

These two are just for fun (I couldn't resist) 

Please Don't Eat Me.

Who put this here?

My Contest will be announced tomorrow  so if you haven't already commented on what kind of Contest you'd like I urge you to do so now --->  http://poetic-meditations.blogspot.com/2013/01/contest.html

Thanks for Reading

 

10 comments:

  1. You did a good job on them, Sarah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!!! I LOVE it Sarah! Thanks soooooooo much for entering! :) I LOVE all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome I'm glad you like the.
      Your Friend
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. I love your Paris, France banner! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Hannah I appreciate that :D
      Your Friend
      Sarah

      Delete
  4. CUTE!!! I tagged you @ my blog, http://lac998.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like cute ( :D )
      Cool haven't done one of those in a while.
      Your Friend
      Sarah

      Delete