Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It's the Contest Updates Sweetie,


Hey'ya!
Yep it's me again back from a long siesta...er nap from blogging.
Anyways here's what I've decided will be the awards for the art contest!
(No I'm not announcing the winners yet I only have one entry and I haven't even reached the due date!)

Those of you who want to enter...enter haha and I've some new on that for you guys too.

The judging won't be based completely on skill of the picture it's also the character, the color, and the sheer creativity of the piece so if you feel intimidated cause someone else seems to be more of a talented artist than you don't be because I love so many art types you're likely to get a good vote too!

So here are the awards the winners will get to choose from (first place chooses first and so on but feel free to request a special award too) 

1. A header designed by me
2. Be featured in one of my stories
3. Get a memorabilia piece of your favorite character
4. Get a special interview (not like the one on my interview page) and have your button placed on the side of my blog. 

That's all I can think of for now....
Uhhem I'm aware that the "Write Anna's Contest" is over but I'm extending it to next Wednesday for last minute writers or Layla wins by default if anymore extended time is needed let me know and I'll see what I can do. 

Please feel free to enter either or both of these contests you'd make me so very happy!







No comments:

Post a Comment