Sunday, February 3, 2013

An Interview



I got to interview Bessie Lark and here it is.

1. What do you want to be when you grow up and if you're already grown up what do you do?
I'll be a homeschooling mom, possibly a math teacher and a writer.

2. What inspires you?
Water, friends, and my backyard.

3. Hobbies?
Reading, writing, piano playing, singing, school.

4. You're favorite kind of story/book?
Fantasy and historical fiction...and romance makes any book better. :)

5. Favorite Food?
Hmmmmmmmm..... No clue, but I like cheese and bacon and spicy things. :)

6. What do you think I look like?
Your header probably influenced this, but I think you're blond and cute, maybe freckled and petite.

8. What are a few of your dreams?
To be published...to meet my best friend...to go to Middle Earth...to have an LOTR marathon...to see the Hobbit parts two and three.

9. Are you writing anything if so what's it about? And if not what would you like to write?
I just finished a novel, so now I'm planning another about selkies.

10. If you were a book character who would be and how would the plot go?
I'd be an Elf girl in Middle Earth and Legolas and I would fall in love. :)

11. You're ideal pet, down to the last detail.
A pegasus...creamy colored with a blond mane.

12. You're favorite book so far. (besides the Bible)
Lord of the Rings and Mara Daughter of the Nile.

13. Favorite Bible Verse.
Deuteronomy 27:33a

14. Favorite hairstyle. (only answer this if you're a girl)
Shoulder-length, left free and slightly layered. :)

15. What is the coolest name you can make up?
Ilisa...Reisha...Niralla (all girls)
16. How did you like this interview?
It was fun. I love interviews. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment