Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Monday Poem Suggestion-Poetic Songs

 Sorry I didn't do this on Monday.
There are many kinds of ways a poem can
be built it can be  a song, a poetic non rhyming poem,
A rhyming poem, a Funny poem I could go on forever
really but for today I'll be writing a song poem.
It was inspired by the "Unto Him We Live " blog.
Sorry I'm not very good at writing songs but tell
me what you think.Here it is.






Walking with Christ

 (Written by Poem Girl)
Here I am use me for your glory
Gracious king I am not worthy 
To walk   with    you
To talk with  you.....................

(chorus)
Walking with Christ
Talking with Christ
Forever forever
And ever and ever..............

Oh my Lord I thank you forever
Are relationship with you
Is greater then a million diamonds too
You are the past the present and the future............


The road which we walk on
Is not always easy
The road which we Talk on
Can sometimes be easy...................
           

Goodbye for now.
Poem Girl.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment