Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bonjour Amis


Because I've nothing to post currently and I feel guilty we're going to do...
The ABC's of Me from Jenna's blog
This post will also feature a drawing I did,  a verse I love :), A song

So without further ado let's get started...

Addictions: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Vintage, ect...
Bed size: Full
Chore you hate:...um...Dusting?
Dogs or cats: Cat's :)
Essential start of your day: Bible Studies
Favorite color: White, Pink,
Gold or silver: Black Hills gold
Height: 5'1
Instruments you play (or have played): Piano
Jobs titles you've had:...can't say I know how to describe it
Keep-sake: My ballerina figurine I got her when I was 6 or 7 and she's been precious ever since
Live: ....haha
Mom’s name: ...Mom
Nickname: My names Sarah so I don't really have one but my neighbor used to call be Sari...pronounced (Sair-ee-i)
Overnight hospital stays: Never had one
Pet peeve: Greasy Hair
Quote from a movie: "
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 5
Time you wake up: 6:00 or 8:00 a.m
Uncertainty: If I'm ever going to start those projects I've been planning
Vegetables you dislike: Raw uncooked asparagus
What makes you run late:....Whoever is the designated driver...occasionally...and I'm not really a stickler for being on time.
X-rays you’ve had done: None that I'm aware of unless it's a dentist one
Yummy food you make: Fruit Smoothies, Egg nog
Zoo animal: Zebra's


 Love this :)
Verse
Psalms 45:1
...My tongue is the pen of a ready writer


I know I wrote her name Ester but...hey I just realized she'd make a great Cathrine :)  Right?


Hey there's a video on this post so if you can't see it come over to my blog and it should be visible but if you can...let me know because video's aren't showing up when I go to read posts unless I go over to the blog.


If you've never heard the vespers before you should listen to them...they're one of our favorite groups and my dad loves it when me and my sisters sing this sone ---v


Thanks for reading.
 P.S. Stoyteller what do you say we do an Art swap I drew up Pernisia from our story Emotion doors I also did Caleb maybe you could draw Rowan? Just a thought get back to me when you see this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment