Saturday, October 27, 2012

Eyes

Dear Reader's, Today I'm going to write a little poem on eye's oh and Ani took this one by the way (Thanks Ani) and I edited it oh and this is my eye so no stealing please.








Their are many kinds of eyes
Blue eyes
Green eyes
In between eyes
Small eyes
Big eyes
Do a jig eyes
Squinted eyes
Wide eyes
I can confide eyes
Dull eyes
Bright eyes
Dark as the night eyes 
Sad eyes
Mad eyes
Very very glad eyes
Their are many kinds of eyes
~Poem Girl

Yours Truly
 Poem Girl

5 comments:

  1. P.S. How do you like my new header it's not my winter one that'll come up on the first real snowfall down here :)
    Sincerely
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the poem,

    And the new blog design is AWESOME!

    Sincerely,
    Piano Bookworm (you can call me PB if you like)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey PB
    Thanks a lot ;)
    Actually I've wanted to use this background
    for awhile but I didn't have anything that would go
    with it until now it temporary though I'm going to
    put up the winter one sometime after thanksgiving
    But I might Brink this one back later.
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you storyteller.
    My little sister has pretty eyes too
    in fact her's are gorgeous green!
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete