Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Book Review

 Dear Readers, I've been a busy reader as of late and the subject has been....Classics here is one I've recently finished.

The Prince and The Pauper is about two boys one born into a life of luxury the other to poverty. Poor Tom Canty only ever wanted to meet a prince how was he to know that, that very event would cause so much trouble.

I reread this book imagining that I would skim over my favorite parts and leave the rest behind but little did I know that I was about to be pulled into the adventure all over again. I found myself eagerly looking forward to what would happen and even though I had already read it once it was like reading it for the first time. I discovered things I'd missed the first time leaving me to wonder "are there other classics filled with exciting things I missed the first time through" I Highly recommend you read this book.
So concludes my review. 

With Kindest Regards
Poem Girl
 P.S. All Photography credit to the taker of this Photo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment