Wednesday, March 23, 2016

It's been 8 days since I last posted, how could I let that happen? What's with my brain lately, I'm searching for inspiration and the well of imagination keeps running dry, at least for anything writing related anyways, I seem to have no trouble coming up with art idea's in fact I'm feeling more artsy then ever! 
Even today I still have no idea what to write, I'm just pushing forward, as I put it this morning, " It's like I'm in a haze, I'm not really thinking, just going through the motions." It's so frustrating to not be able to come up with anything viable to write, let's hope I can get my act together soon. 

I hope you don't mind that this is so short, I just wanted you all to know I'm still going, I'm just fishing for the right things to write about, gathering my thoughts, and hopefully my brain will be back on track soon. 

Thanks for sticking around :)

Lots of Love
Sarah Gracen

No comments:

Post a Comment