Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Rowan


Do you guys remember that story that I was writing with this girl, we were calling it, "Emotion Doors". 
Sadly it was canceled because we both got busy, but we've both shown interested in starting it up again with a rewrite someday. We're not sure when that day is yet, but I'm still drawing art inspired by the characters from it anyways. I started with some pictures of Nisia a couple of years ago and since recently I've given her a mental overhaul (that's the beauty of a rewrite you  get a second chance at designing)  I intend to portray it, though I haven't been able to draw the new look yet, here's a picture of the old Rowan (I'm not sure if my co-writer has decided to update her or not) I tried to portray her according to Anna's specifications in the story :) Which reminds me, if you see this please let me know what you think.



Lots of Love

Sarah Gracen 

No comments:

Post a Comment