Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Cheery Cherry Tree


Oh, wow, I haven't posted in foreeeeeeeeeeever. 
Can you believe that, I mean it's not that I didn't have things to talk about I had an over abundance actually, but I was never on the lappy (in case you didn't know lappy is my nickname for me and Ani's laptop). But hey I have a blog and when you have a blog you sort of have an obligation to post on it, so I'm going to try and be better at posting regularly alright...and commenting on other peoples blogs too...I can't tell you how many times I've had comments I wanted to leave but didn't get around to it, so yeah that too.

Anyways what's up over here...well currently I'm swatting an IRKSOME fly...but now it's gone...YAYA

My apologies, it was just so annoying...um, so yeah back to what's up.
Mostly we've been going to graduations parties but we've also been doing other things,
like me and Ani have been playing badminton, perfect weather where we live, awwww it's just lovely....and very very hot...any very very wet...yay for rain! Our lake has recently started falling and we were scared it would disappear entirely...it has once before and let me tell you it was not a pretty sight...sad time. A sad. Sad. Time. But if we get enough rain maybe we can keep it awhile longer. Oooooookay other than that....we had the day before Memorial Day and yes...Horses were rode :) 






















Ani and Babe                                                                                                                                    Molly

And than of course there was Memorial day and that was great too.

 The lake: earlier and current :)

A little more recently I've been chatting with...THE FLY IS BACK....okay it's gone now, I've been chatting with my cousin Em...she's so awesomely awesome, you guys would love her. We're planning a get together sometime this year hopefully sometime this month or the next.

I've started a summer reading plan with the local library, which I highly look forward too!
I'm planning on going to see How to Your Dragon 2 maybe sometime...not next week since that would be like, the day it comes out..no the week after that I'm sooo excited I put the date on my calendar at the beginning of the year...I just hope it's not a let down, because I already plan on buying it 
v  v
U
By the way, who else thinks the trailers gave waaaaaaay to much away?

Let's see what else....can't think of anything so I guess it's time to log out.

Tootles not Poodles
Sarah 

P.S. Think of the post title as a spoiler for a future poem 


1 comment: