Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Yay Updates!


(picture by me)

Nothing can be said now that hasn't been said or written or before and so I’ll try to change the way I approach this particular piece of typed singularity.

BUT let me just say….Hey, how you doing?

Translation: What can I say about not posting in a really long time that other bloggers haven’t already said so I guess I’ll just say something totally unrelated, How are you?

  That’s right it’s me, I’m back and hopefully to stay for awhile.

So you guys remember how this Summer all throughout this very day I've been saying that the reason for my not writing has to do with the fact that I've either been busy or been uninspired because of not being able to leave the house very much because of house renovations and stuff. Well I'm happy to say that today we finally finished applying the primer and the first coat of paint to the house! Though we might apply the second coat to the front of the house this year...the rest of the painting should be left until sometime next Spring or Summer....so that means for now we can have a time of rest and somewhat normality :) I'm still happy about all of this upgrading and such I'm just not so ecstatic about all the time it's taken to complete these long do renovations it really felt like we were moving not just fixing up some things... so much more than just painting…um…so yeah we’re done and I can no longer bore you with updates on progress so I’ll just end work updates here and save you the annoyingness of having to deal with more of my rather uneventful Summer…don’t get me wrong we had a lot of great things happening and I’ll love this Summer forever I just well yeah you get the picture.

(the house after painting. It still has some green tape on it but doesn't it look nice)
(picture also by me)

To paint our home, we did endeavor 
Though it did seem like forever
We kept hard at it until it was done
Till the completion was won 
(poem requested by my dad)

So yesterday after we’d finished we went out to eat and celebrated our completion of the long “Never Ending Adventure” as I called it.
We were happy it was done but….then it started to rain and paint can’t dry when it’s raining we could only hope that the paint had, had enough time to dry before the rain came…and today we found out that we still had more days of endless rain coming...we were worried it would never have a chance to dry if it hadn't had enough time…but then while we were worrying I happened to notice I was a little hungry so I picked up a fortune cookie from the night before that was lying close by, I cracked it open and pulled out the little slip of paper it read, “The job is well done.” If ever there was a time we needed to hear that it was then…and wow I showed mom and she was just all smiles, thanking God for this strange way of letting us know it was okay we didn't have to worry, my stomach was in knots and was just thanking God over and over again sooo happy…cause you know how amazing it feels when you know God’s spoken two you I've only felt that a few times is my life and it’s so special! :D


Now to less amazing topics, you guys who follow The Artistic Writer know I’ve been drawing a lot recently in fact I’ve been doing a back to back series of Challenging with my friend Samantha…who might I add is Awesome!
And as a result I’ve been pumping more and more creativeness into my drawings…yes this distracts from my writings but I hope with time I’ll be able to refuel that little part of my life that’s still running on empty haha yes I’m writing despite a severe case of writers block, I feel like lately my life has been taking a different turn art is becoming more and more my favorite hobby and it’s very distracting though my character creations do help replenish idea’s for my already in progress stories…even so please bare with me I don’t usually have writers block this bad…please help if you can, maybe provide some idea’s or something how do you guys work with this I keep writing but yeah, it isn’t going so well.

Schools been fine but sleeping hasn’t, I stay up waaaaaay to late. I know I need to remedy that and I have been working on it but still if you guys could please pray I would appreciate it a lot, I’m really moody when I don’t get enough sleep and as a result I’m rude to my sisters and parents and I hate it, also it doesn’t help with school. I’m starting to worry about that….I really care about how much I pay attention and learn I want to take things in, I’m going to need to remember these things if I ever want to be a writer or even to just make it through day to day life so please pray for that too, pray that I am a diligent scholar and take in what I learn J right now I’m enjoying it but I want to be able to remember too.


Sooooo thanks for reading J


No comments:

Post a Comment