Monday, September 16, 2013

Liebster Award

I was tagged the Liebster Award by Abilaine
Abilaine's Questions
1.  Do you have any hobbies or things you really love to do?
Art, Reading, Writing, Hanging out with my friends, Shopping (occasionally), Music

2. How do you feel about British accents? =D
I love them...and it's so fun to speak in them 

3. If you could go anywhere right now ... where would it be?
Europe

4. Do you enjoy a certain type of book (do tell!)?
Oh, Adventure, Major Discoveries, and it's got to have secrets lots of secrets! 

5.  Quick! who is your all-time favorite character from any book you have read?
Mabel from the Grandma's Attic Series 
(16 and away from home, 18 and on her Own, 19 and Wedding Bells Ahead) 
You should read it!

6. What are some of your talents?
Listening, Writing, Reading, Art

7. Would you rather go to a ball or driving in the countryside?
A ball hands down

8. How many siblings are in your family?
5 including me 
Josh, Rachel, Liz, Me, Ani

9. Share with us some of your loves (books, sites, pictures etc. )
Um....you are opening a book with no ending!....Hey that's actually sounded cool....
Writing and Watercolours! 
(didn't draw that picture) 

Vintage Photo Shoots
(picture by Ani)

Art Contests 

This awesome picture I found on Google Images

Abilaine's Artsy Abilaine blog 

My Reading Nook and Computer Zone


10. What do you do on days when you have nothing to do?
(I vacuum and sing loudly ... hey, it works! LOL!)
I clean my room...if it needs to be cleaned 
or
I read, draw, or paint (with watercolours)

and I tag...
...now you can answer my questions :)

My Questions

1. Are you interested in art?
2. What's your favorite song?
If you were a book character:
3.  what kind of world would you live in?
4. What would your clothes be?
5. What kind of pet would you have?
6. How would your current skills be used in the book?
End of If you were a book character 
7. Favorite Pinterest Picture
8. What is something you've always wanted to do
9. Mechanical pencil or regular wood pencil 
10. What kind of sunglasses suit you?
11. Quick make up a quote!

Thanks again for tagging me Abilaine!
 can't wait to see your answers girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment