Friday, December 13, 2013

Updates Past, Present, and Future

*note when I say us, we, our, ecetera....I mean me and my sisters, love my sisters :) 

Past
Wednesday, me and Ani were in a small Christmas play, it was very very fun :) I was playing Ester, a somewhat nice girl who plays an Angel in the Negativity play, I say somewhat nice girl because it's a small role and I didn't really get to know my character, my only lines were "What was that for!" and "Why You!" So yeah....but it was a fun role :D I'm really glad I got to be in the play.

Present
We're going shopping and such with my aunts, cousins, grandma, I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun :) 

Future
It's our churches Night of Christmas music, and me and Liz will be singing :) I'm super excited, I couldn't get my sisters to do this last year so I'm glad to be able to do it with Liz this year...also we'll be singing in the Worship service, I've never done anything like this before so I'm very excited.....
overall I want to sing to Gods glory :) 

Now for some stuff I really enjoyed this week :) 

Heard this song by the Piano Guys and loved it, makes me excited for our viewing of the Hobbit this Monday! (We originally found out about the Piano Guys from some friends of ours) 
the video "is" on here so if you can't see it come over to my blog and you can watch it.


Another from the Piano Guys, A great song to get that Christmastime feel...oh, and by the way it has snowed down here but just a little...for which I'm glad hard to skate on snow covered ice...yeah me and Liz went skating together it was really fun! Funny how we have a lake in our backyard but I hardly ever skate on it every winter, it's the cold I just know I don't like it. 

Oh, yeah here's the video (almost forgot) 


Oh, Almost forgot, we went and saw Frozen last Monday it was super awesome! And we all really enjoyed it! Have any of you seen Frozen or are planning too, if you have seen it what did you think of it? If you haven't you should go :)

 Speaking of movies, are any of you going to see the Hobbit soon? 

Thanks for Reading :)





No comments:

Post a Comment