Tuesday, December 24, 2013

a Niece for Christmas



Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!
By now some of you are probably thinking...yay Christmas it took forever, or maybe you're thinking that came fast.
For me I'm barely conscious of the fact that tomorrow is Christmas since we've beeeeeeen reeeeeeeeeeeeally crazy busy again...thought we were done with home stuff, I was wrong...we had the wood floor put in, a door and piece of wall ripped out and put back in reverse stairs taken out a and moved farther down,  (Long story involving a fridge), No internet for a few days and we still aren't done most likely the house won't be done till sometime late in January of 2014 (we've like up'ed the whole house!) I'm pining for normal...we haven't even decorated yet...we've had our Christmas tree since December first but it's been bare up to this very day....(we don't usually wait so long to decorate but all the remodeling...) I think mom just really wants to get this stuff done because before she was just doing 1 project a year...I had no idea we had so much stuff to be done! 

Anyways you want to know what's with my title right? Well my first ever niece was expected on Christmas day....and she was born a week early (exactly a week early, like last Wednesday) Cutest, sweetest, most adorable, baby girl you've ever seen.....however that may just be because she's niece :) I won't be posting any pictures of her because her parents want her to be able to decide that on her own when she's a whooooooooooole lost older...she wouldn't want her whole life on the interenet I'm sure. So on here I'll refer to her as Cuddles because she's so cuddly :) cute baby..sorry new aunt here who's totally crazy about her niece (all of us are) 

Soooooo on an unrelated note to kinda  get the feel for the coming Holiday we've been reading Charles Dickens "A Christmas Carol" the first few nights I even made egg nog for it!

Here's the recipe if you want to make it 

Egg Nog

Servings:
 5 

Ingredients 
  • 4 Eggs
  • 1/2 cup of sugar
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla
  • Milk (enough to fill up the blender)
  • Nutmeg 


First crack your eggs and put them in...than put your sugar, vanilla, and milk.....blend until nice and fluffy....

Serve with nutmeg sprinkled on top :) 

Well that's it for now let me send you off with Peppermint Winter by Owl City and have a Merry Christmas!
v-Video Below -v




No comments:

Post a Comment