Saturday, August 3, 2013

I'm Back!



Of course I'd be back so quickly I said it'd be a short time didn't I? Me, Liz, and Ani had a great time and if I can get some time I'll grab a few pictures from the trip and tell you all about it. 

Soooo updates...for the Author's Club 
we have a new story that'll be coming soon and perhaps a new look I'm still trying to decide if it's the right time for that I guess I'll have to take it up with the other girls.

Poetic-Meditations
Will most definitely be getting  new look and I'll get on that as soon as I can also you can be sure to see a poem as requested by {Sarah Rudolph} with possibly artwork accompaniment.

Now onto a request...
You guys haven't gotten back to me so I'm going to ask again...which of my continuing stories do you want to see the next chapter too 
Cathrine Weatherbane, Taste of Danger, what? 
Let me know in comments it helps a lot...oh, yeah and I realize artwork's the lowest on the polls but it seems to be what I've been doing the most do you want to see more or should I just drop it for the time being...if more than would you like to see artwork along with my stories? Again let me know in comments your help would be really appreciated thanks :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment