Sunday, August 25, 2013

Elegant Blogger Award


THE RULES
When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you
(Which is the lovely Christina L)

THE QUESTIONS

1. What made you decide to start blogging?
Because God had given me a love and a talent for poetry and I wanted to share it with many people so that by doing so I could proclaim in words my love for him and also to express my interest. 
(As you can see now I don't do as much poetry and I feel bad about it but I simply have not been inspired lately)

2. What is your fashion style?
For Summer I mostly wear shorts and tank tops with cute designs, but I also were T-shirts, long shirts with peasant sleeves, (at least I think that's what they're called) and capris
On fun days I like to wear Knee length dresses or lacy shirts and skirts :)

3. What is something none of your followers know about you?
I LOVE frozen yogurt

4. What are some of your blogging goals?
To get back on track with my story writing, but mostly to get back to a steady rhythm of posting.

5. Where is your favorite place to shop?

Wet Seal, Target, Barnes & Noble, Antique Shops, ect..

6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
50 but I'm just fine with my lovely 49
(but if I have 50 by my 3 year blogoversary on the 28'th oh!)

7. What are your talents?
Drawing, Writing, Smiling, Reading, (does that count as a talent?) Listening

8. Are you a leader or a follower?
Follower...and Leader, it depends on who I'm with, some people are better at taking the lead then me actually most...but my closest friends are very much interested in what I think and I can communicate with them in more connected and lengthy stream 


9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
"Don't you think it's rather nice to think that we're in a book that God's writing? If I were writing a book , I might make mistakes. But God knows how to make the story end just right - in the way that's best for us."
                                                            The Railway Children, E. Nesbit
(I love this quote too Christina! Isn't that book just sooo adorable!)
10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
To many to recount my dears much to many

11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?
Graceful? Dressy? Those two are probably the closest but I hate to compliment myself

12. What is your favorite flower?
Oh my, hmm..... Dusty Pink rose would be my best guess, but dear doesn't pale flowers go so much better with bright ones say those darling natural greens 

I'm pressed for the moment so pray forgive me for not tagging anyone but I hope I can make it up to you with a nice long post in the not so distant future alright, good.

Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment