Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Dear Reader, Here's a mothers day post I hope you enjoy it and I hope that the mothers who read this post will find it satisfactory this post is dedicated to my loving mother.

Mother
Mothers who cared for us while we were young
Who fed and clothed us while in our youth
Thanks for when you helped me when I was stung
Thank you for teaching me of God and truth
I love you for the Mother you are and will always be
Thank you for teaching me to concentrate when I study
Thank you for making the me the person I am to be
Thank you for your loving words and for being buddy
Mother I thank for the words you've said
Mother Thank you You won't be forgotten for sure
And Thank you for when you told me to go to bed
Mother I love you your forever are a treasure.
                                                          -Poem Girl

Yours Truly
Poem Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment