Monday, July 28, 2014

Updates and Exciting News


Hello There :)
So it's been awhile since I've written anything and I'm not sure what to tell you to expect....however there is one thing....super excited to tell you!!!

Catherine Weatherbane is coming back!!!
That's right I'm coming out of writers block for that one...actually the chapter has been written for a month I've just been to busy to send it to my beta readers...AKA Dad and Liz.
I just need to know if they think it's alright and if they like it....*ding* it'll be posted.

Now explanation for why I haven't been writing.
It's the age old tale. Summer. Yeah, summer happened...do you know how crazy summer's are, they hit you like a rocket with things to do...and if you're like me it kinda makes your head spin.
And yeah I know technically even in the busiest times you always have some free time...but you have to ask yourself, "Is this how I want to spend that time?" usually that's a no...and don't deny that you get that way too. 

Anyways back to Catherine Weatherbane...if there's anything you want to know about it, or think would be really cool to see in it, or even maybe want to have a little appearance in it let me know in comments :) 

Oh, and one more thing I remember someone winning a contest a longish time ago and she was going to have an appearance as Ariella's younger sister (you know who you are) please contact me through comments so I know too and can finally do that, Thanks :) 

Au Revoir 

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment