Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Something...problematic


So you guys aware that I've been having technical difficulties with the laptop (rather serious difficulties) 
which means it's an unpredictable mess and I can't be sure it won't suddenly turn off...and if that happens while I'm writing a story well....I won't be very happy so as you can see we are at an impass here, me and Ani are looking at buying a new one but well it will take some time to raise the necessary amount, especially with baby showers, Christmas, and Operation Christmas Child coming up. So I'm writing this to tell you that you probably won't be seeing stories on here for awhile at least not until I the big computer get's plugged back in and maybe I can get that done soon. So basically just be patient and don't expect a lot of posts as much as I'm in a real writing mood I can't quite quench it yet, not until the mac gets plugged in...so I guess we'll see how things turn out. I will try to post as much as I can even if I can only do it on my iPod :] so there you have it :) 

hope to write you all again soon :D

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're having computer problems! I know how it feels to have a computer turn off unexpectedly on you - not fun!
    xx

    ReplyDelete