Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cousins

Dear Readers, well here I am again same day another post what am I crazy it's like 11 at night! Yes yes just shows how desperate I am to keep you readers interested oh dear oh dear. Well I suppose when it comes down to it I just have a lot to say and today I had more than one inspiration my cousin Amanda she's a funny creative girl who's totally awesome I'm very glad to have her in my life and this poem is dedicated to her.

Cousins
Cousins can be the best of friends
People who'll always be round the next bend
They can make you laugh they can make you smile
They'll even go the extra mile
To cheer you up when you're down
To help you toss sorrows to the ground
A Cousin can be the very best kind  friend
A friendship that will never ever end.
~Poem Girl

Yours Truly
Poem Girl or Sarah


- All credit for this picture goes to the photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment